Saturday, May 30, 2015

GRSec - One Last Time!

This is the last GRSec before I relocate out of state.  Thank you to everyone that has ever come out, talked shop, shared knowledge, sipped a drink, and told a story over the last 8 years.  It's been so great to get to know so many of you, and I look forward to watching you progress in your careers and seeing you again at amazing events like GrrCON

What: GRSec, a casual meetup. With beer.
Who: InfoSec professionals and anyone from CNN who played a role in making Bessie famous.
When: Monday, June 8th @5:30pm
Where: Perrin Brewing Co.


PS - Grand Rapids is a cool town with an amazing, tight-knit infosec community.  If you'd like to keep going with GRSec, I am happy to give you control of the GRSec site and all claims and privileges associated with the name (Linux kernel mode exploitation prevention projects excepted.)  Find me on Twitter and let me know you're interested.

No comments: