Wednesday, April 1, 2009

T-Shirts & Slogans

Sean says...


I just looked at the ArbSec twitter page and see that they have t-shirts (or will be giving them away next month). Well I like the idea so much that I'm going to steal it :) Once I get a decent design I will print ~10 or so and hand them out at one of the meetings this summer. Design ideas are welcome -- I was thinking of using a night shot of downtown GR (need to find a good one) with the word "GRSec" under. Then maybe a funny saying on the back like "B33r and security FTW!!" or "pWn1ng beer in the name of security"

I think I will bounce the idea to twitter for design suggestions as well!


If you have slogan ideas, post them in the comments here or, better yet, come to April's GRSec meetup and tell us what they are!

2 comments:

PaulM said...

So I had an idea already...

"IDS, DEP, PKI, IPA. One of these things is not like the other... but it so is."

Rich said...

My vote is for the "pWn1ng beer in the name of security" slogan.